The KwaZulu-Natal Department of Human Settlements, working together with various municipalities located within the Province, are in a process of ensuring home ownership by the rightful beneficiaries. This programme covers both pre and post 94 housing projects that were approved within a duration that goes up until the 31st March 2014.
The Programme has started and is on-going. The Social Facilitators will be visiting all the affected municipal areas. The details for the site visits will be made available to your municipality.
Communities are urged to fully support the programme by providing necessary information during the site visits, so that the Department can assist you.
- Certified copies of: Death Certificates of the Original Owner; Spouse and Children
- ID Copies of the Original Owner and Spouse
- Marriage Certificate / Decree of Divorce
- ID copies of children / Birth Certificates
- Sisters & Brothers ID Copies (Only if the deceased had no children)
- Affidavit confirming whether the owner had children or not