We will deliver our services according to the following standards:
- Resolve Rental Housing complaints within 90 days.
- Pay invoices within 30 days.
- Issue title deeds to qualifying beneficiaries within 12 months.
- Provide housing consumer education to beneficiaries monthly.
- Provide municipal support to accredited municipalities quarterly.
- Respond to written requests within 3 working days.
- Respond to telephonic complaints with four (4) working days.
- Acknowledge correspondence received within (5) working days of receipt.
- We will answer the telephone within 15 seconds (5 rings).
- Provide housing to qualifying beneficiaries through local municipalities timeously.
Our turnaround times:
- We will respond to telephonic complaints within four (4) working days;
- We will acknowledge all correspondence received within 5 days of receipt;
- We will send a full reply immediately after a case is finalized; and will keep you informed of the progress;
- We will answer the telephone within 15 seconds (5 rings). The person who answers will give his or her name; and
- When you query through e-mail about the Department’s services, we will respond within 24 hours or within 5 working days, depending on the nature of the query.
How we deal with complaints/ compliments/ suggestions/ queries
All complaints/compliments/suggestions/queries must be sent to the Deputy Information Officer:
Ms. Odette Anderson